Join our team
Athletic Director – The Athletic Director is a member of the Executive Administrative Committee, is hired by the Headmaster, and reports directly to the Headmaster. New Covenant is accepting inquiries and applications to this position as of November 5, 2019. Position will begin on June 1, 2020. A summary of the position follows here:
1. Sr. Administrative position that reports directly to the Headmaster;
2. Twelve month contract;
3. Position is supported by admin staff;
4. BA or BS in sports management, or in the physical or health sciences preferred; MA/MS will be recognized and compensated;
5. Experience required with demonstrated success with athletic programming;
6. Must be highly relational AND detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multifaceted program;
7. 50% off any qualified child attending New Covenant as a student;
8. Must pass comprehensive background check;
9. Will participate in strengths testing;
10. Successful candidate will be offered competitive compensation and moving expenses.
For a full job description, click here>>> Athletic Director
For an application specific to this position, click here>>>2019 – Athletic Director Application
Please return all applications to Kathy Mosher, Office Manager.
Status: February 5, 2020 – Applications are no longer being accepted; now interviewing
Publisher – 2020
New Covenant is accepting applications for a part-time position of Publisher to join the staff beginning June, 2020. This position is responsible to work with staff to produce the school’s weekly newsletter, the Quid Novi, and to assist with website management. A successful candidate will have demonstrated competency with Adobe CS4 or later, Photoshop, and familiarity with website management (WordPress). The position also oversees/teaches the production of the school’s yearbook, which meets daily. Position is offered part-time at about 20 hours per week; Hourly rate, no benefits.
- BA, BS in graphic design or demonstrated ability with graphic software;
- Strong English skills and proofreading ability;
- Experience preferred;
- Ability to work with a team and meet deadlines;
posted: January, 2020
Choral Instructor – 2020
New Covenant is accepting applications for an instructor to join the music faculty beginning in Aug, 2020. The position will provide general music instruction for children in grades K-4; choral instruction for multiple sections of middle school students, and direction of the high school choir. The position requires demonstrated ability to work with students across a variety of ages and development.
- BA, BS, or MFA in music, fine arts or related field
- Ability to direct from the keyboard;
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage and inspire students with music;
- Knowledge of traditional literature and sacred repertoire;
posted: November 20, 2019
CUSTODIAN – 8-10 hours per week. General cleaning duties. Hours are flexible. Can be 2-3 days per week. Starting pay is $11/hour.
To apply for this position email Gary Trittipoe here.