- Vol12No17 – Our Side of the Fence – John Heaton
- Vol12No20 – What a New Covenant Education is Worth – John Heaton – This article compares three local colleges and shows the current scholarship awards that would automatically benefit the average New Covenant Graduate in 2010-11.
- Vol13No04 – Parenting: Embrace the Gift – John Heaton – This article addresses some of the frustrations of parenting in the wake of disappointing student performance.
Links to Articles on our Site
- Classical Education and STEM: The top VMI Grad (2016) speaks up here.
- Rethinking Technology in the Classroom: The Evidence Doesn’t Support It
- Cultivating Sensibilities: Resisting Consumerism in Children
- Cultivating Sensibilities: Reverence, Respect and Courtesy
- Glad You Asked: What are the Advantages of Classical, Christian Education?
- The Lost Tools of Learning – Dorothy L. Sayers – This extract from a longer speech delivered in 1947 at Oxford is considered by many to have contributed to the rise of classical, Christian education in the United States since 1990.
- Language and the Cross of Reality – John Heaton – Language and the Cross of Reality, a short summary of the thinking of Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy.
- Divine Encounters in the Routines of Life – John Heaton – Divine Encounters in the Routines of Life
- Problems and Possibilities in Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning – John Heaton – Problems and Possibilities in the Recovery of the Lost Tools of Learning