- Vol12No17 3.06 MB - Our Side of the Fence – John Heaton
- Vol12No20 345.68 kB – What a New Covenant Education is Worth – John Heaton – This article compares three local colleges and shows the current scholarship awards that would automatically benefit the average New Covenant Graduate in 2010-11.
- Vol12No21 138.93 kB – The GPA Mystery – John Heaton – This article explains what the GPA is, how the GPA is manipulated, how it is adjusted by a colleges, and how New Covenant calculates and reports it.
- Vol13No04 154.28 kB – Parenting: Embrace the Gift – John Heaton – This article addresses some of the frustrations of parenting in the wake of disappointing student performance.
- The Lost Tools of Learning 181.52 kB - Dorothy L. Sayers – This extract from a longer speech delivered in 1947 at Oxford is considered by many to have contributed to the rise of classical, Christian education in the United States since 1990.
- Language and the Cross of Reality 207.52 kB – John Heaton – Language and the Cross of Reality, a short summary of the thinking of Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy.
- Divine Encounters in the Routines of Life 715.06 kB – John Heaton – Divine Encounters in the Routines of Life
- Problems and Possibilities in Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning 302.65 kB – John Heaton – Problems and Possibilities in the Recovery of the Lost Tools of Learning