What does a New Covenant graduate look like? Here’s our portrait:
- Is prudent in speech and action.
- Is generous and rich in good works.
- Is a lover of truth, goodness and beauty.
- Is eloquent with the written and spoken word.
- Is spiritually strong, looking to God in faith, hope and love.
- Is intellectually vigorous, seeking to know God, self and the world.
- Encounters success with humility and failure with confidence.
If you want your child to look like this, consider a classical education at New Covenant Schools.
View one parent’s perspective here.